At SAFE, we offer competitive pay and great benefits. We work hard, but we also have fun. Dress is casual and jeans are the norm, even for the front office. Our team members tend to stay for a long time; the average tenure of our team members is eight years, and many have been with us from the beginning.
We invite you to explore the SAFE Careers Center
New opportunities are posted often so we encourage job seekers to visit frequently. Click on the “Join SAFE” button below. You can explore the open positions listed to learn more. Click “APPLY” and the site will walk you through the steps. Don’t see a match for you at SAFE Boats right now? Join our Talent Community to stay informed about future opportunities.
Full-time Team Member Benefits
SAFE Boats International, LLC offers the following benefits to all full-time team members.
- Our work schedule is four, ten hour days (Monday through Thursday). Enjoy a three day weekend EVERY week!
- 401K with a matching contribution and a wide variety of investment options available.
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug Plan. Employees have a choice of 3 coverage levels, starting the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Life & AD&D Insurance, with 100% of the employee premium paid by the company.
- Long Term Disability Insurance, with 50% of the employee premium paid by the company.
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL), Paid Time Off (PTO-personal days), etc. starts accruing on the 1st day of employment.
- Paid Holidays throughout the year. Currently 8 days (80 hours)
As a government contractor, SAFE Boats International complies with the provisions of Executive Order 11246, as amended and other existing laws related to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Part of our commitment to EEO is to take affirmative action to ensure that job seekers are recruited; job applicants are considered for employment opportunities; and employees are treated without regard to their race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
We invite you to complete the optional self-identification fields within our application for compliance with government regulations and record-keeping guidelines. We are also a member of E-Verify and Drug Free Business. If you need additional assistance completing the application process please contact (360) 674-7161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job-related factors, after an application has been received and reviewed.
Due to the large volume of applications received only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks and drug tests. Candidates must be 18 years of age or older to be hired due to the safety sensitivity of positions. Some positions are governed by ITAR requirements for U.S. Persons.