The military requires a distinctive set of vessels that do not fall within the confines of a SAFE standard boat line. SAFE offers these configurations and others to meet unique mission requirements of our customers. Riverine boats are vessels specifically designed to operate in littoral and shallow water environments. SAFE’s riverine platforms are well known for their survivability and shallow draft capabilities, all while maintaining excellent maneuverability. SAFE offers riverine configurations that are designed to meet the client’s unique mission requirements. Some examples of integrated features and options include:
- Armor design and integration
- Shallow draft design with beaching plates (RCB/RPB)
- Heavy and medium machine gun mounts
- Unmanned remote weapon mounts
- Remote optics and sensors
- Rough terrain trailers
- Nuclear-Biological-Chemical (NBC) filtration systems
- Integrated tactical communications
- Reduced signature designs and coatings
- Actuating bow and stern ramps
- Air and surface ship transportability
Troop Transport and Tactical Mobility
The Riverine Patrol Boat (RPB) is an advanced multi-mission platform designed to provide tactical mobility and fire support in opposed riverine and littoral environments.
The Mk VI is the U.S. Navy’s next generation Patrol Boat and is a part of the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command’s (NECC) fleet of combatant craft.
Command and Control and Fire Support
The Riverine Command Boat (RCB) is a fully enclosed platform designed to conduct command and control, tactical mobility and fire support operations in hostile riverine and littoral (near-shore) environments.
Let’s get started
Whether you’re ready to order or need more information, we’re here to help. Contact SAFE »