Grant funding is out there. SAFE can help you secure it.
2023 Port Security Grants Have Been Announced
This FEMA grant program provides funding to state, local and private-sector partners to help protect critical port infrastructure from terrorism, enhance maritime domain awareness, improve port-wide maritime security risk management, and maintain or reestablish maritime security mitigation protocols that support port recovery and resiliency capabilities. Total funding available for FY 2023 is $100 million.
The application period closes on 18 MAY 2023. Find out more on the FEMA website, HERE.
Download the Grants Program Directorate Information Bulletin
Looking for grant assistance? You came to the right place.
For starters, PoliceGrantsHelp.com specialists can walk you through the process and necessary basics of obtaining the right grant:
- Finding Funding – Making sure you are pursuing the most applicable grants
- One-on-One Support – Support your grant writing project from beginning-to-end
- Free customized grant research specific to your department’s needs
- Unlimited free grant consulting from Senior Grant Consultants
- Free grant application help and narrative reviews
Download the SAFE Boats Grant Planning Guide (pdf), then let’s discuss how we can help. Click here to be contacted or call to speak with someone in the SAFE Sales Department at 360.674.7161.