2021 Port Security Grants Have Been Announced
This FEMA grant program provides funding to state, local and private-sector partners to help protect critical port infrastructure from terrorism, enhance maritime domain awareness, improve port-wide maritime security risk management, and maintain or reestablish maritime security mitigation protocols that support port recovery and resiliency capabilities.
The application period closes on 14 MAY 2021. Find out more on the FEMA website, HERE.
SAFE Boats International is partnered with PoliceGrantsHelp.com to provide our customers with access to one of the most comprehensive law enforcement grant databases ever created. Their knowledgeable grant-writing specialists will assist in finding and securing you the right funding for your submission in a personalized one-on-one process. This service is FREE of charge, completely customized, unlimited and is exclusive to all SAFE Boats’ customers.
PoliceGrantsHelp.com specialists will walk you through the process and necessary basics of obtaining the right grant:
- Finding Funding – Making sure you are pursuing the most applicable grants
- One-on-One Support – Support your grant writing project from beginning-to-end
- Free customized grant research specific to your department’s needs
- Unlimited free grant consulting from Senior Grant Consultants
- Free grant application help and narrative reviews
Through this Grant Assistance Program, SAFE Boats International provides you with the resources necessary to obtain the best grant funding available.