2022 Port Security Grants Have Been Announced
This FEMA grant program provides funding to state, local and private-sector partners to help protect critical port infrastructure from terrorism, enhance maritime domain awareness, improve port-wide maritime security risk management, and maintain or reestablish maritime security mitigation protocols that support port recovery and resiliency capabilities.
The application period closes on 13 JUNE 2022. Find out more on the FEMA website, HERE.
Looking for grant assistance? You came to the right place.
For starters, PoliceGrantsHelp.com specialists can walk you through the process and necessary basics of obtaining the right grant:
- Finding Funding – Making sure you are pursuing the most applicable grants
- One-on-One Support – Support your grant writing project from beginning-to-end
- Free customized grant research specific to your department’s needs
- Unlimited free grant consulting from Senior Grant Consultants
- Free grant application help and narrative reviews