2023 Port Security Grants Have Been Announced
This FEMA grant program provides funding to state, local and private-sector partners to help protect critical port infrastructure from terrorism, enhance maritime domain awareness, improve port-wide maritime security risk management, and maintain or reestablish maritime security mitigation protocols that support port recovery and resiliency capabilities. Total funding available for FY 2023 is $100 million.
The application period closes on 18 MAY 2023. Find out more on the FEMA website, HERE.
Looking for grant assistance? You came to the right place.
For starters, PoliceGrantsHelp.com specialists can walk you through the process and necessary basics of obtaining the right grant:
- Finding funding – Making sure you are pursuing the most applicable grants
- One-on-one support – Support your grant writing project from beginning-to-end
- Customized grant research specific to your department’s needs
- Grant consulting from Senior Grant Consultants
- Grant application help and narrative reviews